Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day!!

Today I played a big joke on facebook. They only thing wrong (or right) with it was that everyone believed it, cause it sounded so true. I told them that we were moving to Houston to be with Juan's family. The post got more attention then I thought it would.

Here are a few comments to my joke.

move out here by me.... we would have so much fun :o)
omg sounds exciting
:( that is further away ... we just got to see you again ):
well , I hope you love it and will be happy and at least we have FB, right
NO NO NO! YOU CAN'T MOVE TO HOUSTON!
You will love Texas!
who is going to take our family photos?
What?! Wyatt will be so sad to see Luna move ;(
Are you sure it's not an April Fool's joke? 'Cause we're going to be really sad!!
You just painted your house! You painted Luna's room
:( we've only been neighbors for 3 months. Are we that bad?
This has GOT to be April fools!!!!!!!!

Yep it was. Sorry guys I had you going, but I sure did feel the love.
Thanx you all!!


Later tonight I had Scentsy Party.
It was a lot a fun and as promised here are the recipes for the snacks I had.
ENJOY!!


Crustless Quiche

2 tbs. butter
1 cup milk
3 eggs
1 cup flour
1 ts. baking powder
1 ts. salt
4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
one bunch of asparagus
5 mushrooms
3 small tomatoes
1/2 of a red pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan. Boil asparagus for 5 minutes.

Beat milk, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in cheese, asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes and red pepper; mix well.
Spread mixture over melted butter in pan.

Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until firm.
Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into triangles or squares.
Serve Hot or Cold.

P.S. you could substitute the vegges for any ingredients.
eg.
ham
Spinach and red pepper
jalapeno tomato and onion.
BE CREATIVE :)



Strawberry Pizza

1 sugar cookie mix
1 package cream cheese
1 container of strawberrys

Mix and Bake cookie according to directions on package.
But instead of lil cookies, spread all the dough onto a round pizza pan.
After the cookie has cooled most of the way spreed cream cheese in an even layer over it.
Place sliced strawberrys in any fashion desired.
Just have FUN with it :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what a Quiche is, but it looks so delicious!! So does the strawberry pizza!! I have had a fruit pizza several times (done up the same way, just with several kinds of fruit). They are SO yummy!!! Props on the great April Fools joke :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)