Friday, April 23, 2010

I ♥ My Princess

I enjoyed my day with my Princess!
This morning we had lunch from the food trailers that are here with the carnival celebrating 89er's day and got her face painted. Then after browsing all the antique shops we headed to sonic for a slushy to cool ourselves off. I love my colorful lady!

Later this evening the Princess went to McDonald's
In the first picture, she is pretending to get out of her carriage!
Oh, what a world this would be if we all had an imagination like a child!




What better way to end the night, but with The Princess and The Frog!
But sadly the Princess was all tuckered out from her big day and fell fast asleep!

A couple weeks ago she fell asleep like this watching The Tale of Despereaux.
She's so cute, even when she's sleeping.


I better go to bed too. We have another big day ahead of us tommorow.
A parade, a concert and a carnival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx! I love comments :)