Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello

As you have probably noticed, I've been absent for a few days.
So here is a lil catch up.

Sunday: Church was canceled due to the crazy weather we have had. Not like we would have gone anyway, since both Luna and I threw up the night before. Luna did good Sunday, but I slept all day since that was the only time I felt good.

Monday: I was feeling much better, but still weak. I took Luna to school and then took a lil nap. I can't believe there are only 10 week left till summer break. Disney Land here we come (Lord willing). After school we headed to Grandma's house for "Grandma's Day". We had some yummy soup for lunch, and I enjoyed listing to Grandma read a paper she wrote on sin. Then it was off to music class for Luna. After that we headed to Wal-Mart to find some curtins for our living room--found them!!! Now I just need the rodes. I was so out of breath and felt like I was going to fall over, but I made it back home without anything major happening.

Today: Just another typical day :)

Now hope I can keep up with this blog thing, since I'm pretty much back to normal.

2 comments:

Thanx! I love comments :)