Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday!!

I had heard that the thrift store by our house had some easter dresses.
I was so excited to see what we could find.
So after school I took Luna over there and we found the perfect one for $5!!!!!


On the way home we stopped by another shop and found two cute skirts!!


I'm getting really excited about warmer weather
and want to get myself some cute dresses and skirts

Like maybe this or

This


Well at grandma's today I helped her clean and dust her book shelves.
She has books on about anything you could image :)
I ♥ her love for knowledge.
I brought a few home for Luna and myself to read.


2 comments:

  1. ooohhh --- that old book looks interesting: "Girls Stories of Great Women"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! 2nd hand is the best way to go, if you can find what you want! And reading is so great!! Good luck on finding clothes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)