Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Down

This was the highlight of my day yesterday!!
Luna doing the dishes all by herself. Just hope she keeps this up :)
After she was done, she said, "It feels like I just took a bath."


Juan came home early this morning!!!
It is so good to have him back home and safe.

We went to Mom's this afternoon and started to cut out the patterns for the skits and dresses we are going to make. We got two cut out and one sewn up.
Luna helped "drive" the sewing machine and iron with a toy iron.


Here it is!
We need to get a purple shirt, to go with it.

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute!!!! You must have had a great day today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! She looks so bright and cheerful for Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooops! That was me. (Kasie) I was signed in under our business name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)