Friday, March 5, 2010

Many Adventures :)

We have had many adventures these last two days. Lanie and Lilly my two lil sisters are here with us, while mom is at a conference. I'm so glad it has been warm and they played outside a lot. Yesterday they played "horsey" on the front railing.

My crazy Luna.


Lilly
This girl thought it was a good idea to clean the toilet with MY toothbrush!!


Today we took our lunch to the park for a picnic. We have not seen warm days in a while.
I think I even got a sun burn!

This was fun!!





Oh, and Juan is gone to Mexico, to fix his mom's house.
He'll be gone for a whole week!!! :(
So it's a girl's world.

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh... I love the faces/feet in the three holes! Such a cute idea! :) I've been enjoying the warmer weather, too... yay spring! (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)