Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Saturday!

I actually had the morning to myself and LOVED it!!. Luna stayed the night at Mom's. After relaxing and taking a long shower, I headed down town for a senior shoot. It was a lot of fun.

When I got home, my sisters and cousin were there with Luna. So I made some lunch.
Grilled chicken and zucchini.

While Juan is gone to Mexico I'm driving his big diesel truck. I'm NOT used to driving it. It is so much harder than my lil car!! Juan does not want me driving it to the city and I really wanted to go to Hancock Fabrics to take advantage of their sale. So mom gave my a ride to the store.

I found some really cute fabric!!


I got three different combinations to make Luna some skirts and dresses!

This evening I went to dinner with my sunday school class! We ate a Sumo's. It was so fun hanging out with adults and laghing and talking big people talk!! I love my church family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx! I love comments :)