Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Saturday!

Well, we had two b-day parties we went to yesterday!!!!
But before that I was at mom's with my sisters making mexican tacos (or flaming tacos)
I turned on the broiler to toast the taco shell and a few minutes later we had flames about 2 feet tall. After I threw the pan on the counter and dowsed it in water I grab the camera. The flames were must smaller, but you get the picture :)


The first party we went to was Luna's best friend Savannah.
Luna has never been skating before, and had a blast!!


They are so cute together!!
Every time they see each other they run and give each other a huge hug.


We had an hour and a half to burn between parties, then it was back to skating again!
Krisyanna is Luna's friend from school.
I skated this time, but no pix:) Man, I haven't skated since I was a teenager. It truly is a work out. It makes me want to go buy a pair of roller blades.


I was really proud of Luna skating so well, for never doing it before.
She had so much fun dancing to the music.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so cute!! Thanks for sharing them with me. I'm so glad you all were able to come. Savannah loves Luna. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)