Monday, February 15, 2010

Dad's 50th B-day

Usually mondays are "Grandma's Day", and we would have spent most of the day with her. But today was my dad's 50th birthday. My brothers and sisters (all 10 of us) were able to get together for dad's b-day. It was nice to have everyone together, especially since dad had a close call with death a few weeks ago. I thank God for my dad and I'm glad to have him with us for a little while longer, hopefully for a LONG time. Love you Daddy!!


We had some yummy ribs, homemade rolls, and brownie cake and ice cream :)


We both are celebrating big years this year.
50 for Dad
and 25 for me.

Later we went to grandma's and had posole for supper. Man we have had so much good food and lots and lots of sugary things this weekend. I need to get back on track with the healthy sutff. Untill next time. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx! I love comments :)