Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's Saturday!

Luna and I went to a friend's wedding this morning. It was beautiful! I got to dance with my lil girl. She loves dancing so much, not only did she dance with me, but the bride, the groom, the groom's mom, two other little people and a few other people who I'm not sure who they here :) I enjoyed spending time with her today.

After we left the wedding we ran a few errands. We went to Target to get a 10x10 frame that I "knew" they had. When we got there the only 10x10 frame they had was a shadow box, so I passed it up and headed to Hobby Lobby to see what they had. They did not have any 10x10s but I bought a 12x12 instead. Their frames were 50% off so I ended up paying only $5!! I love their sales!

We were running out of gas and didn't have any cash, so we headed to Wal-Mart to get some "cash back" I pick up some lunch and went to check out. While in line, I pick up a magazine. I think it was Better Homes and Garden. In there was a cute idea for kitchen curtains. Loving the idea so much, and not having any curtains of my own, I headed to one of our local antique shops. I found what I was looking for!!!
Here is what I found and the finished product!

2 comments:

Thanx! I love comments :)