Friday, February 26, 2010

My Daily View

This is my daily view. Today it was my only view, except for the cleaning, cooking, running errands, taking care of Luna and of course reading my bible :)

First you have the computer: for editing pix, checking facebook and writing blogs.
Family pix: for inspiration
"Keep Calm" picture: for encouragement
Bills and papers: for reading and sometimes paying :)
"Queen Mom" mug with coffee: for energy
Cell phone: for those that need to get a hold of me.
That's about all I need to work :)

This morning I saw a beautiful blue jay outside my window.
I grabbed my camera and it flew away.
There were so many birds out there this morning.
I was able to get a pic of the cardinal though.


Too bad I didn't get the blue jay, It would have gone good with Luna and her Guthrie blues.


1 comment:

Thanx! I love comments :)