Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards

Thanx for following our day to day activities.
I will attempt to the best of my ability to capture and share about our lives together.

First Post:
"Picture How To" Valentine's day cards

My good friend and her cute lil boy came over today to make V-day cards. I saw these ideas in a Parents and Family Fun magazines and gave them my own spin. So here goes :)

First of, brew a big pot of coffee and don't forget the coffee-mate.
We tried out Belgian style Chocolate Toffee. It was yummy


The pictures are pretty self explanatory hints "Picture How To"

First one is "Hearts Stitched Together"


The Final product modeled by my beautiful daughter, Luna.


Next "Petals of Love"


Final Product


Can't forget the kiddos. L & N always have so much fun together.


After our friends left Luna and I made a few more cards for some special people.


Hope you enjoyed our first post and as always don't forget to clean up the mess :)
Till next time, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx! I love comments :)