Monday, February 22, 2010

I ♥ My Grandma!!!!

Mondays are "Grandma's Day".
Luna & I spend the afternoon with her and help her with whatever she might need.
I ♥ my time with grandma!!
I ♥ the stories she tells.
I ♥ the way she can make yummy food out of nothing at all.
I ♥ her love for Jesus Christ.
I ♥ that at 25, I can still snuggle with her!!
I ♥ her love for all things flowers and plants.
I ♥ her passion for life.
I ♥ that at almost 75 she has a facebook.
I ♥ her love for people.
I ♥ her willingness to never stop, till the job is done.
I ♥ how I look just like her!!!
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ grandma!

2 comments:

  1. oh.... wow!!! You DO look like her!! :) That's SOOO cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have her passion for life, and then some.. Your Great Grandmother Ella Mae (Hughes) Huskey had that passion in abundance also!!
    _ Love, uncle David

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)