Friday, February 12, 2010

What a busy day!

Today I turned 25! Not only that, but it was Luna's first V-day party at school and my cousin's wedding reception!!

So we woke up early and got Luna in her cute V-day outfit.


I took her to school and came back home to wait for the party to start. I got some editing done of my cute lil nephew.


Then headed to the party.
It was fun watching them exchange V-day cards.



After Luna got out of school, my Momma took me to lunch at Inspirations Tea Room! We had some yummy food. Mom had Walnut Berry Salad and I had Spicy Chicken Artichoke Panini


We had fun tring on tea party hats!

My sister works in the kitchen, she is awesome!

Thanx for hooking me up with the yummy carrot cake!!


Then we headed home. On the way mom filled up my gas tank, Thanx MOM!! I pick up Luna then we headed over to her best friend's house to deliver her V-day card.

Well then it was back home to work a little and later we delivered some proofs to a client then back home to get ready for my cousin's reception. Here they are. They are so cute together!

Well I'm home now. It has been a long day, good all in all. I'm just wanting for Juan to get home from work. Goodnight all. Thanx for keeping up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx! I love comments :)