Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Saturday! More B-day Fun and some V-day Fun!

My mom came and got Luna this morning, said they needed to do something. So while I was working they were making a b-day cake for me. Mom said Luna made it all by herself. Mom's carrot cake is my favorite recipe, filled with pineapple, nuts, raisins and carrots.

While Grammie and Luna were busy making my cake, Juan took me out for an Italian lunch to celebrate both my b-day and v-day.


Thanx Luna that was so sweet of you to make this cake for me.
I'm very proud of you!

I love my family!

don't you love my candles 2 and 5 :)
and my card was so cute. It says,
"Mom, put your finger in here, now open this card all the way, you are now pointing at the world's best mom! Happy Birthday. Love Luna.

On the way home we ran into a friend that I haven't seen in a while.
It was good to see you, L. Love ya bunches!

When we got home we exchanged V-day gifts.
I love you Juan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx! I love comments :)