Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My friend is moving.....

To Connecticut!!!!
Oh how I will miss her!! She won't be leaving for a couple of months, but it is still sad. I am praying for their new chapter and we'll be here waiting for them to come back in a year!! Hopefully we can go visit while they are gone, and see the beautiful northeast :)

Anyway, this wonderful friend took me to breakfast this morning for my b-day!

Look what she got me!

We had a wonderful time catching up, cause we haven't seen each other for a week and a half, due to her and her lil baby boy being sick. Luna has been praying for them every day to get better. Yesterday when she was praying for Baby N, I told her N is better now, so thanx for praying for him. She answered, "Well, I'm praying for him, cause he is going far away " :(
It has been a joy watching N grow and seeing him and Luna play. They are so great together. They both have BIG personalities and are so funny to watch.

While we were waiting to go pick Luna up at school, we headed to one of our local antique shops. I love shopping for lil goodies. Those store are like your very own "I Spy" book. I love the treasure hunt! While there, Jazzy the shops masticate, gave N a big kiss and made him laugh!

A & N drove me over to pick Luna up at school. We wanted to surprise her with Baby N. Well, he fell asleep on the way, but she was still surprised and loved that they came to pick her up!


Well, I better get off here and staring editing :) I'll leave you with a happy pic. Polka-Dots!


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute!! That was a lot of fun! See you at Bible study tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx! I love comments :)